Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Noontime Prayer

Dear LHPR family -

Here's the noontime prayer for us to use in community from Feb 22 - Feb 28. It reflects tonight's message at the Lighthouse. Thank you for joining us for noontime prayer. Please tell me how it has made a difference in your daily life.

Grace & Peace to all -

Danny
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lighthouse Prayer Room
Daily Noontime Prayer
for
February 22 – February 28

The word of the Lord came to me, saying,
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart. . .”

Praise you, Abba.

O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
For you created my inmost being; you knit me in my
mother’s womb.

Thank you, LORD.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful; I know that full well.

Bless you, Father.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart
and with all your soul and with all your mind
and with all your strength; and ‘Love your neighbor
as yourself.’

I will obey, O my God.

Lord Jesus, reveal yourself to me today. Set me apart,
change my heart and touch my lips with your hand.
Use me to reveal & glorify yourself to my neighbor.
Help me to love others – as you love me.
Help me to forgive other – as you have forgiven me.
Help me to serve others – as you served me.
Help me to die to myself – as you died for me.

In your name, Jesus, the name above all names –

Amen.

No comments: